Just 7 months after opening his first location, area developer Tim Scott is blowing our predictions out of the water. Learn why True REST franchising is the way to go from one of our top performers!
Jim Rowe interview with Tim Scott
Alden has worked in the industry for the past three years, both at the flagship True REST float spa in Tempe and with our affiliate company, Float Pod Technologies. He is excited to branch off and open his own float spa with his wife Laura in Gilbert, Arizona. Even with Alden’s hands-on experience, they recognized the value in joining an experienced team with a validated business model.
Since 2002, Martha has been working with individuals, empowering them with the insight to manifest their goals by connecting to their deeper, intuitive selves. She recently followed her intuition to explore floating as an alternative business opportunity and believes that she is now in the right place at the right time, and that floating is a missing element in the world of natural healing.
Look out Charlotte, NC! Mike and Doug are passionate about bringing True REST Float Spa to your community in Q2 2019!
Janelle has her own private massage practice and Josh is a former US marine now working as a service advisor in the auto industry. Based on their experience, they knew franchising was the right choice for them to get started. Receiving a turn-key business model, and the in-depth training to execute that model, was the right economical and business decision for them and their young family.
René and her husband Chuck have been private business owners their entire lives. While franchising was not initially the path they sought out, after experiencing floating at a True REST spa, learning about the validated business model, meeting the corporate support team, and understanding the exciting opportunity to be a part of scaling a national brand from the ground floor, they were sold on franchising.
Pat and Heather are Area Developers in Columbus, OH. Heather has a background in Marketing and Advertising but after experiencing their first floats the Gerkes were intent on opening a spa. After speaking with independent float spa owners they realized the benefits and efficiencies franchising. They are thrilled to be a part of an industry that is changing lives.
Marc and Kimberley will have True REST Float Spas in Omaha, Lincoln, and Kansas City. They are excited to share the benefits of what they experienced while floating, and expose new cities to the concept. For Marc that experience was disconnecting from the outside world and reaching new levels of relaxation. They were drawn to True REST because of the professionalism, support, and prior experience that comes with the brand.
Tim and Jamison have a True REST Spa in Perrysburg, OH. Tim is a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine and Jamison’s background is in Occupational Therapy. They explored other business concepts together and ultimately decided on True REST because of the multitude benefits they can offer their community through flotation therapy. They decided to franchise because they didn’t have experience in this industry or in running a business yet, and with True REST Franchising’s support they didn’t have to worry the more costly mistakes that can be made during that learning curve.
Yaseen, Mineer, and Sharif are the second generation to own and manage local convenience stores and delis. They are excited to share this new business and offer something completely different to their community. The Tayehs are committed to opening two more locations in Cleveland over the next few years!
Veronica’s passion has always been health, fitness and wellness and desires to share a lifestyle of well-being with others. George has been a career California Highway Patrolman since 1998 and served in the United State Air Force from 1984 1990. George has experienced first hand the benefits of flotation therapy and is excited to share that experience with everyone. They are also part owners of Crossfit Chico!
Kris and Sandy Gunther, former Subway franchisees, are now open in Provo, UT. Sandy, who suffers from chronic pain due to fibromyalgia was blown away by the relief she felt. Together they are excited to bring a high end float experience to their community. As former franchisees of another brand, they knew the intricacies of other businesses and were happy with the simplicity and impact True REST that comes from owning a float spa.
Jim and Maria both have a background in the medical field as a registered nurse and in emergency medicine in Albuquerque, NM. Maria finds floating one of the most relaxing experiences in her life. Working in such a fast paced, stressful environment, and as the proud parents to their son, James, floating provides a sense of calm for them both. The Dernocoeur’s ambition, personality, and passion, paired with floating and True REST brand, has been a strong partnership and face for floating in Albuquerque.
1. In-depth three day training at University
2. Tour of existing locations for spa finish concepts
3. Classroom and hands-on role playing training
4. Thorough three year financial analysis and projection support
1. Proven marketing success system for franchisees
2. Social-media training
3. Advertising and public relations designed to build brand awareness and drive customer traffic
4. Professional branding and customizable local marketing materials and collateral
5. Unique microsite per location for usability and search engine optimzation
1. True REST University interactive online portal with videos for team training
2. Site Support visits and ongoing home office consultation
3. Comprehensive intranet with operations manual, store documents, online store, and Monthly webinars with other franchisees
4. Annual conference featuring classroom sessions and roundtable discussions
5. Monthly webinars with other franchisees
1. In depth support before and after launch
2. Territory selection, lease support, and standard plan / build out specifications
3. Access to content-rich True REST Intranet and portal
4. On-site assistance and telephone, email guidance
5. On-site business consultation
6. Periodic advertising, marketing and promotional materials provided
7. Maintain and promote franchise through microsite